Employment Medical Form
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Free Preview employment medical form pdf
Description agreement practice form
The Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) is an alternative to the limited liability company (LLC). As with the limited liability company, the limited liability partnership provides a method of insulating partners from personal liability for acts of other partners.
A limited liability partnership is a general partnership that elects to be treated as an LLP by registering with the Secretary of State. Many attorneys and accountants choose the LLP structure since it shields the partners from vicarious liability, can operate more informally and flexibly than a corporation, and is accorded full partnership tax treatment. In a general partnership, individual partners are liable for the partnership's debts and obligations whereas the partners in a limited liability partnership are statutorily provided full-shield protection from partnership liabilities, debts and obligations. It allows the members of the LLP to take an active role in the business of the partnership, without exposing them to personal liability for others' acts except to the extent of their investment in the LLP. Many law and accounting firms now operate as LLPs. In some states, with certain exceptions, the LLP is only available to attorneys and accountants.
This form is a generic example that may be referred to when preparing such a form for your particular state. It is for illustrative purposes only. Local laws should be consulted to determine any specific requirements for such a form in a particular jurisdiction.
- View Employment Agreement between Physician and Profession Corporation
- View Employment Agreement between Physician and Professional Limited Liability Company with Nondisclosure Agreement and Covenant not to Compete
- View Employment Agreement Between Musician and Personal Manager
- View Agreement for Continuing Services of Retiring Executive Employee as a Consultant
- View Employment Agreement Between a Medical Esthetics Company and Medical Director with Noncompetition and Confidentiality Provisions
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need employment agreement services, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.