The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Free Preview publicity agreement
Description publicity license
A licensing agreement is a legal agreement that grants someone permission to use something trademarked, copyrighted, or otherwise protected in specific circumstances. In this form, the material being licensed includes any still image, film or video footage, audio product, visual representation generated optically, electronically, digitally or by any other means, including any negatives, transparencies, film imprints, prints, original digital files or any reproductions thereof.
- View International Licensing Agreement
- View License Agreement for End User Software with Limited Warranty
- View License Agreement for Reproduction and Sale of Musical Compositions in Designated Area
- View Agreement Granting Exclusive License to Sell a Line of Apparel
- View Invention Nonexclusive License Agreement
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.