The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
The following form is an employment agreement between an employee of a dance studio and the studio. This agreement also contains a provision to prevent competition by the employee and confidential information acquired by the employee during his/her employment. Covenants not to compete made by former employees are held valid when they are reasonable and necessary to protect the interests of the employer.
This form is a generic example that may be referred to when preparing such a form for your particular state. It is for illustrative purposes only. Local laws should be consulted to determine any specific requirements for such a form in a particular jurisdiction.
- View Employment Agreement Between a Bartender - as Self-Employed Independent Contractor - and a Business that Supplies Bartenders to Parties and Special Events
- View Employment Agreement with Staff Accountant
- View Employment Agreement with Chief Operating Officer of Retail Grocery Stores
- View Contract with Employee to Work in a Foreign Country
- View Employment Contract of Consultant with Nonprofit Corporation
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.