Irrevocable Trust Beneficiary
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Free Preview beneficiary account
Description beneficiary account form
The look through trust can affords long term IRA deferrals and special protection or tax benefits for the family. But, as with all specialized tools, you must use it only in the right situation. If the IRA participant names a trust as beneficiary, and the trust meets certain requirements, for purposes of calculating minimum distributions after death, one can "look through" the trust and treat the trust beneficiary as the designated beneficiary of the IRA. You can then use the beneficiary's life expectancy to calculate minimum distributions. Were it not for this "look through" rule, the IRA or plan assets would have to be paid out over a much shorter period after the owner's death, thereby losing long term deferral.
- View Trust to Provide Funds for the Purchase of Birthday Presents for Members of Grantor's Family to Continue after Grantor's
- View Irrevocable Trust Funded by Life Insurance
- View Irrevocable Funeral Trust - Prearranged Funeral Trust Account
- View Irrevocable Trust Agreement for Benefit of Trustor's Children and Grandchildren with Spendthrift Trust Provisions
- View Irrevocable Trust Agreement with Joint Trustors for Benefit of their Children with Spendthrift Trust Provisions
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need individual retirement account trust and beneficiary designation, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.