Child Support Login
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Description child support
As a general rule, in order for one spouse to have a right to support from the other spouse, there must be a valid marriage, the spouse seeking must be in financial need, and the spouse from whom is sought must be able to furnish it. This type of notice could be used whether there is a court order for spouse and child support in effect or not. This form is a generic example that may be referred to when preparing such a form for your particular state. It is for illustrative purposes only. Local laws should be consulted to determine any specific requirements for such a form in a particular jurisdiction.
- View Final Child Support Payment Notice
- View USLegal Guide to Preparing for Divorce
- View Bill of Rights for Children Whose Parents Are Separated or Divorced
- View Separation and Support Agreement Providing for Support of Spouse and Custody and Support of Children
- View Separation and Support Agreement with Joint Custody, Visitation, and Mutual Support of Children
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need spousal, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.