The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Under the federal Equal Credit Opportunity Act, a creditor must notify a consumer applicant for credit of the reasons for any adverse action taken on the application, and must make certain disclosures to the consumer concerning the applicant's rights and the provisions of federal law prohibiting discrimination in credit opportunities.
- View Notice of Denial of Credit for Personal, Family, or Household Purposes Based on Information Received From Person Other Than Consumer Reporting Agency
- View Letter Denying Consumer Credit and Notice of Rights under Equal Credit Opportunity Act
- View Request for Disclosure of Reasons for Denial of Credit Application Where Action Was Based on Information Not Obtained by Reporting Agency
- View Request for Disclosure of Reasons for Increasing Charge for Credit Regarding Credit Application Where Action Was Based on Information Not Obtained by Reporting Agency
- View Notice of Increase in Charge for Credit or Insurance Based on Information Received From Consumer Reporting Agency
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.