Complaint for Amount Due for Work and Labor Done on Open Account Basis - Breach of Oral or Implied Contracts
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
An action to recover on an open account is one usually based on an implied or oral contract. Ordinarily, it is not necessary to specify all the individual items that make up the account balance due. Some jurisdictions authorize a short form of pleading that allows a copy of the written statement to be attached, specifying only that a certain sum is due the plaintiff from the defendant. This form is a generic example that may be referred to when preparing such a form for your particular state. It is for illustrative purposes only. Local laws should be consulted to determine any specific requirements for such a form in a particular jurisdiction.
- View Complaint Against Guarantor of Open Account Credit Transactions - Breach of Oral or Implied Contracts
- View Complaint by Patron of Public Swimming Pool Injured while Diving due to Improperly Marked Depth Signs - Personal Sports Injury
- View Complaint Against Skating Instructor for Inattentiveness which Resulted in Fall on Ice by Student - Personal Sports Injury
- View Complaint for Loss of Property Left for Repair
- View Complaint against Nurse and Correctional Institute for Damages for Failure to Give Medication to an Inmate
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.