Agreement Between Heirs and Third Party Claimant as to Division of Estate
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Agreements among family members and claimants for the settlement of an intestate's estate will be upheld in the absence of fraud and when the rights of creditors are met. Intestate means that the decedent died without a valid will. The termination of any family controversy or the release of a reasonable, bona fide claim in an intestate estate have been held to be sufficient consideration for a family settlement.
This form is a generic example that may be referred to when preparing such a form for your particular state. It is for illustrative purposes only. Local laws should be consulted to determine any specific requirements for such a form in a particular jurisdiction.
- View Agreement Between Widow and Heirs as to Division of Estate
- View Agreement Between Heirs as to Division of Estate
- View Petition of Creditor of an Estate of a Decedent for Distribution of the Remaining Assets of the Estate
- View Petition for Representation of a Probate Estate's Insolvency and Request
- View Notice to Creditors of an Insolvent Estate
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.