The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Description construction 45 day prelein notice
A mechanic's lien is a claim created by statute to secure priority of payment for labor performed or materials furnished in the making of improvements on real property. A mechanic's lien covers the land as well as improvements on the land. Mechanics' liens are purely statutory in origin, and a mechanic's lien may not exist unless it is expressly created by the terms of a statute.
Statutes frequently require the potential lienholder to give notice of a claim of lien. Local statutes must be consulted to determine applicable requirements with respect to particular types of lien notices.
- View Pre-Lien Notice to Owner of Intention to Claim Mechanic's Lien for Services Provided
- View Notice of Lien by Owner of Auto or Car Repair Garage and Notice of Sale
- View Notice of Lien of Garageman and Sale
- View General Form for Verification of Lien Notice
- View Authorization for Lien and Sale for Nonpayment of Repair and / or Parts Charges - Car or Automobile
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need general contractor, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.