Healthcare Independent Contractor Agreement
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Free Preview agreement health care
Description care agreement
This is an independent contract agreement between a health care worker and a provider of health care services such as vaccinations, screenings and health education, and who uses the services of qualified independent healthcare professionals, including but not limited to registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, nurse assistants, medical assistants and phlebotomists to provide such services.
This form is a generic example that may be referred to when preparing such a form for your particular state. It is for illustrative purposes only. Local laws should be consulted to determine any specific requirements for such a form in a particular jurisdiction.
- View Self-Employed Independent Contractor Construction Worker Contract
- View Carrier Services Contract - Self-Employed Independent Contractor
- View Charter Boat Captain Service Contract - Self-Employed
- View Broker Agreement - Self-Employed Independent Contractor
- View Campaign Worker Agreement - Self-Employed Independent Contractor
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.