International Travel Consent for a Minor

 International Travel Consent for a Minor
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Control #:
Instant Download
Available formats: Word | Rich Text


For a minor under the age of 18 to travel out of the United States without both parents or legal guardians, a notarized affidavit should be obtained and presented to immigration officials upon departure and return to the United States. Failure to present this affidavit may result in officials refusing the minor to leave the country. This form should be completed and then signed in front of a Notary Public. You must carry this notarized affidavit with you. It is recommended that you also carry birth certificates or any other supporting documents.

All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™

Gold Award 2006-2018

BEST Legal Forms Company

11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

"I ordered some Real Estate forms online and as a result of my error, I placed the order twice. This morning I called Customer Service and Vern immediately credited back my Visa the extra amount. No problems, no lectures, no hassle."