Special Warranty Deed
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Free Preview texas warranty deed
Description warranty deed trust
This form is a Special Warranty Deed where the Trust is the Grantor and the Grantees are two Individuals who will be joint tenants of the property with rights of survivorship. Grantor conveys and specially warrants the described property to the Grantees. The Grantor only warrants and will defend the property only as to claims of persons claiming by, through or under Grantor, but not otherwise. This deed complies with all state statutory laws.
- View Texas Warranty Deed from Husband to Himself and Wife
- View Texas Warranty Deed from Individual to a Trust
- View Texas Warranty Deed from Limited Liability Company to Husband and Wife / Two Individuals
- View Texas General Warranty Deed - Individual to Limited Liability Company
- View Texas General Warranty Deed - Five Individual Grantors to Four Individual Grantees Subject to Life Estate
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need texas special warranty deed, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.