Tennessee Complex Will with Credit Shelter Marital Trust for Large Estates
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This Complex Will with Credit Shelter Trust for Large Estates form is a complex Will designed to enable a couple to maximize the amount of property that can pass free of estate taxes. The Will leaves the maximum tax free amount allowed (i.e. 1,000,000.00 as of 2001) to a trust and the remainder of property to the surviving spouse. All of the property passing to the Spouse is estate tax free. Therefore, no estate taxes are due at the death of the first Spouse. Since the trust has 1 million dollars that can pass to the children tax free, the surviving spouse can also leave 1 million to a similar trust or children and thereby enable 2 million dollars instead of 1 to pass to the children estate tax free. Income from the trust can be disbursed to the surviving spouse and children.
- View Tennessee Legal Last Will and Testament Form with All Property to Trust called a Pour Over Will
- View Tennessee Last Will and Testament for other Persons
- View Tennessee Mutual Wills Package of Last Wills and Testaments for Unmarried Persons living together with Adult Children
- View Tennessee Mutual Wills containing Last Will and Testaments for Unmarried Persons living together with No Children
- View Tennessee Mutual Wills or Last Will and Testaments for Unmarried Persons living together with Minor Children
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.