Pennsylvania Deed Form
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This form is a Grant Deed where the Grantors are husband and wife, or two individuals, and the Grantee is a trust. Grantors convey and grant the described property to the Grantee. This grant simply transfers the title of a property to the grantee. Included in the deed are statements verifying the property is not sold to other parties, and all encumbrances on the property are known to the grantee. Grantors affirm that (1) Grantors have the right to sell and convey the property; (2) the property has not been sold by Grantors to any party; and (3) any encumbrances or liens are noted herein. This deed complies with all state statutory laws.
- View Pennsylvania Grant Deed - Husband and Wife to an Individual
- View Pennsylvania Warranty Deed for Husband and Wife to Husband and Wife as Tenants in Common
- View Pennsylvania Warranty Deed from Two Individuals to Three Individuals
- View Pennsylvania Warranty Deed from Individual to LLC
- View Pennsylvania Warranty Deed from Individual to Corporation
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.