New York Pre-Incorporation Agreement, Shareholders Agreement and Confidentiality Agreement
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
The Shareholders Agreement is signed by the shareholders to agree on how the shares of a deceased shareholder may be purchased and how shares of a person who desires to sell their stock may be obtained by the other shareholders or the corporation. Restrictions on the Sale of stock are included to accomplish the goals of the shareholders to keep the corporation under the control of the existing shareholders.
The Confidentiality Agreement is made between the shareholders wherein they agree to keep confidential certain corporate matters.
- Business Incorporation Package to Incorporate Corporation in New York
- Articles of Incorporation for Domestic for Profit Corporation for New York
- By-Laws for Corporation in New York
- New York Corporate Record Maintenance Package
- View All New York Incorporation Forms
- View All States Incorporation Forms
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.