Ne Tenant Landlord
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This form is for use by a Tenant to terminate a week-to-week non-residential lease. Non-Residential includes commercial, industrial, etc. property. Unless a written agreement provides otherwise, the Tenant does not have to have a reason for terminating the Lease in this manner, other than a desire to end the lease. A week-to-week lease is one which continues from week-to-week unless either party chooses to terminate. Unless a written agreement provides for a longer notice, 7 days notice is required prior to termination in this state.
- View Nebraska 3 Day Notice to Pay Rent or Lease Terminated for Nonresidential or Commercial Property
- View Nebraska 30 Day Notice to Terminate Month to Month Tenancy - Nonresidential from Landlord to Tenant
- View Nebraska 7 Day Notice to Terminate Week to Week Tenancy - Nonresidential from Landlord to Tenant
- View Nebraska Notice of Intent to Vacate at End of Specified Lease Term from Tenant to Landlord - Nonresidential
- View Nebraska Notice of Intent Not to Renew at End of Specified Term from Landlord to Tenant for Nonresidential or Commercial Property
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.