North Carolina Designation of Mediator in Superior Court Civil Action
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Designation of Mediator in Superior Court Civil Action: This is an official form from the North Carolina Administration of the Courts (AOC), which complies with all applicable laws and statutes. USLF amends and updates the forms as is required by North Carolina statutes and law.
- View North Carolina Petition for Order and Relief from Obligation to Pay Mediator's Fee
- View North Carolina Report of Neutral Conducting Settlement Procedure Other Than Mediated Settlement Conference or Arbitration in Superior Court Civil Action
- View North Carolina Report of Mediator in Superior Court Civil Action
- View North Carolina AOC-CV-833 Mediator's Certification in Prelitigation Mediation of Year 2000 Dispute
- View North Carolina AOC-CV-831 Appointment of Mediator in Prelitigation Mediation of Year 2000 Dispute
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.