Montana Option to Purchase Addendum to Residential Lease - Lease or Rent to Own
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This Option to Purchase Addendum to Residential and Lease Agreement is entered into by and between the lessor and the lessee. The lessor agrees not to offer the residence for sale to anyone during the term of the lease, and to give the lessee (tenant) the option to purchase the residence at any time prior to the expiration of the lease, provided the lessee gives notice of intent to purchase in accordance with the provisions of the Addendum. At that point, a separate contract of sale will be executed and the sale will proceed as any sale would.
Please note: This Addendum form is NOT a lease agreement. You will need a separate Residential Lease Agreement. The Addendum would be attached to that Agreement
- View Montana Residential Lease Agreement with Option to Purchase - Lease or Rent to Own
- View Montana Notice to Lessor Exercising Option to Purchase
- View Montana 3 Days Notice to Pay Rent or Lease Terminates for Residential Property from Landlord to Tenant
- View Montana Notice of Intent to Vacate at End of Specified Lease Term from Tenant to Landlord for Residential Property
- View Montana Notice of Default in Payment of Rent as Warning Prior to Demand to Pay or Terminate for Residential Property
Review Package Review Package
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.