Maine Advance Health Care
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Description Maine Advance
This form is a revocation of Form ME-P021, an Advance Health-Care Directive, that allows you to grant a power of attorney for health care decisions, make specific instructions for your healthcare, make anatomical gifts and designate a primary physician. An individual with capacity may revoke the designation of an agent only by a signed writing or by personally informing the supervising health-care provider. An individual with capacity may revoke all or part of an advance health-care directive, other than the designation of an agent, at any time and in any manner that communicates an intent to revoke.
How To Fill Out Maine Revocation Of Advance Health Care Directive?
Have any template from 85,000 legal documents such as Maine Revocation of Advance Health Care Directive online with US Legal Forms. Every template is prepared and updated by state-accredited legal professionals.
If you haven’t subscribed yet, follow the steps below:
- Check the state-specific requirements for the Maine Revocation of Advance Health Care Directive you need to use.
- Read through description and preview the template.
- When you are sure the template is what you need, click Buy Now.
- Choose a subscription plan that actually works for your budget.
- Create a personal account.
- Pay in one of two suitable ways: by credit card or via PayPal.
- Pick a format to download the file in; two options are available (PDF or Word).
- Download the document to the My Forms tab.
- As soon as your reusable template is downloaded, print it out or save it to your device.
With US Legal Forms, you’ll always have quick access to the appropriate downloadable template. The platform gives you access to forms and divides them into categories to streamline your search. Use US Legal Forms to obtain your Maine Revocation of Advance Health Care Directive fast and easy.
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need Revocation Health Care Directive, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Does a healthcare power of attorney need to be notarized in California?
Does a California Advance Healthcare Directive need to be notarized?
Does an advance directive need to be witnessed?
Can an advance directive be revoked?
What does the Advance Health Care Directive AHCD replace?
Can family override an advance directive?
Can an advance directive be challenged in court?
Can an individual revoke or change the advance directive?
Is an advance care directive legally binding?
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.