Maine Revocation of General Power of Attorney for Care and Custody of Child or Children
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This is a revocation of the power of attorney for the care and custody of a child or children provided for in Form ME-P007. A Power of Attorney can be revoked by the principal at any time, as long as he or she is competent. This form complies with all state statutory laws.
How To Fill Out Maine Revocation Of General Power Of Attorney For Care And Custody Of Child Or Children?
Have any template from 85,000 legal documents such as Maine Revocation of General Power of Attorney for Care and Custody of Child or Children on-line with US Legal Forms. Every template is prepared and updated by state-accredited legal professionals.
If you have not subscribed yet, follow the tips below:
- Check the state-specific requirements for the Maine Revocation of General Power of Attorney for Care and Custody of Child or Children you need to use.
- Read through description and preview the sample.
- As soon as you’re sure the sample is what you need, simply click Buy Now.
- Choose a subscription plan that actually works for your budget.
- Create a personal account.
- Pay in a single of two appropriate ways: by credit card or via PayPal.
- Choose a format to download the document in; two ways are available (PDF or Word).
- Download the file to the My Forms tab.
- When your reusable form is ready, print it out or save it to your gadget.
With US Legal Forms, you will always have quick access to the right downloadable template. The platform will give you access to forms and divides them into categories to streamline your search. Use US Legal Forms to get your Maine Revocation of General Power of Attorney for Care and Custody of Child or Children easy and fast.
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Does power of attorney override parental rights?
What determines power of attorney over a parent?
How does guardianship affect parental rights?
Can a power of attorney keep family away?
Is Guardianship the same as parental rights?
What does power of attorney mean over a child?
What can a POA do and not do?
Is guardianship considered family law?
What does it mean to have power of attorney over a child?
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.