Identity Theft Massachusetts
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This package contains the forms that are necessary to clear your name when your identity has been stolen by someone you know. You will find the forms that are essential for you and your imposter to communicate with creditors and other entities to remedy the damage done by your identity theft. The documents in this package include the following:
1) Guide for Identity Theft Victims Who Know Their Imposter;
2) Identity Theft Checklist;
3) Identity Theft Contact Table;
4) Federal Trade Commission Affidavit Regarding Identity Theft;
5) Letter to Report False Submission of Information;
6) Letter from Identity Theft Victim to Credit Issuer Regarding Known Imposter Identity Theft;
7) Letter from Known Imposter to Creditor Accepting Responsibility for Accounts, Charges or Debits;
8) Letter Agreement between Known Imposter and Victim to Work Out Repayment Plan;
9) Letter to Law Enforcement to Report Identity Theft by Known Imposter;
10) Letter to Credit Reporting Company or Bureau Regarding Known Imposter Identity Theft;
11) Letter to Report Known Imposter Identity Theft to Postal Authorities;
12) Letter to Report Known Imposter Identity Theft to Social Security Administration;
13) Letter to Report Known Imposter Identity Theft to Other Entities; and
14) Letter of Request of Credit Report.
Purchase this package and save up to 40% over purchasing the forms separately!
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.