Iowa Personal Planning Packages
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Free Preview personal planning package
The Legal Life Documents Personal Planning Package contains essential life documents, information on how to organize life documents and other products. The documents in this package are State Specific.
This package contains the following forms:1. Last Will
2. General Durable Power of Attorney for Property and Finances Effective Immediately
3. Statutory Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care
4. Statutory Equivalent of Living Will or Declaration
5. Iowa Code Affidavit
6. Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets
7. Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets
1. Last Will - Complete this form to detail in writing your wishes regarding who is to receive your property at death and who will administer your estate. It also enables you to appoint trustees or guardians, if applicable.
2. General Durable Power of Attorney for Property and Finances Effective Immediately - This General Durable Power of Attorney is a general, durable power of attorney which is effective IMMEDIATELY. The powers granted to an Agent in this Power of Attorney are very broad. This Power of Attorney does NOT provide for health care services. This form complies with all applicable state statutory laws.
3. Statutory Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care - This Power of Attorney for Health Care is specifically provided for in the Iowa Code, Section 144B.5. Its purpose is to give the person you designate (your agent) broad powers to make health care decisions for you, including the power to require, consent to, or withdraw any type of personal care or medical treatment.
4. Statutory Equivalent of Living Will or Declaration - Statutory Declaration relating to use of life-sustaining procedures - This form allows you to express your wishes and desires regarding whether or not your life is prolonged by artificial means. You are also given the option to make an anatomical gift.
5. Iowa Code Affidavit - This form is an affidavit, executed by the attorney in fact or agent stating that the attorney in fact or agent did not have, at the time of doing an act pursuant to the power of attorney, actual knowledge of the revocation or termination of the power of attorney, by death, disability or incompetence.
6. Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets - This Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheet is for completing information relevant to an estate. It contains questions for personal and financial information. You may use this form for client interviews. It is also ideal for a person to complete to view their overall financial situation for estate planning purposes.
7. Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets - This form enables you to document matters relevant to your life and personal planning such as the location of your important legal documents, relatives names, contact information, medical information, financial asset inventory and more.
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.