Certification of Waiver by Attorney for Surviving Spouse
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
The right of election of a surviving spouse may be waived, wholly or partially, by a written agreement, or by a waiver signed by the surviving spouse. A valid waiver by a surviving spouse of a right of election against a will must meet three requirements: 1. It must be in the form of a written contract or agreement; 2. It must be signed by the party waiving the right; and 3. There must have been fair disclosure.
- View Waiver of Right to Election by Spouse
- View Notice of Election by Surviving Spouse
- View Compromise of Creditor's Claim against Estate by Payment of Cash and Conveying of Real Property
- View Estate Planning Data Sheet
- View Assignment of Portion for Specific Amount of Money of Interest in Estate in Order to Pay Indebtedness
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.