The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Although no definite rule exists for determining whether one is an independent contractor or an employee, certain indicia of the status of an independent contractor are recognized, and the insertion of provisions embodying these indicia in the contract will help to insure that the relationship reflects the intention of the parties. These indicia generally relate to the basic issue of control. The general test of what constitutes an independent contractor relationship involves which party has the right to direct what is to be done, and how and when. Another important test involves the method of payment of the contractor.
- View Contract for Painting Services
- View Agreement by Self-Employed Independent Contractor or Subcontractor Not to Bid Against Painting General Contractor
- View Employment Agreement of Belly Dance Instructor with Dance Studio
- View Agreement between Service Company and Independent Sales Representative
- View Contract with Employee to Work in a Foreign Country
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.