Colorado Quitclaim Deed - Individual to Husband and Wife
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This form is a Quitclaim Deed where the grantor is an individual and the grantees are husband and wife. Grantor conveys and quitclaims the described property to grantees. The grantees take the property as tenants in common or as joint tenants with the right of survivorship. This deed complies with all state statutory laws.
- View Colorado Quitclaim Deed from a Limited Liability Company a Individual.
- View Colorado Quitclaim Deed from Corporation to Individual
- View Colorado Quitclaim Deed - Three Individuals to a limited liability company
- View Colorado Quitclaim Deed from an Individual to a Limited Liability Company
- View Colorado Quitclaim Deed from an Individual to Three Individuals
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.