Colorado Special Warranty Deed Husband and Wife Grantors to Husband and Wife Grantees
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This form is a Special Warranty Deed where the Grantors are Husband and Wife and the Grantees are Husband and Wife. Grantors convey and specially warrant the described property to the Grantees. The Grantees take the property as tenants in common or as joint tenants with the right of survivorship. The Grantors only warrant and will defend the property only as to claims of persons claiming by, through or under Grantors, but not otherwise. This deed complies with all state statutory laws.
- View Colorado Special Warranty Deed from Two Individuals to a Corporation
- View Colorado Special Warranty Deed from an Individual to an Individual
- View Colorado Special Warranty Deed - Personal Representative to Individual
- View Colorado Special Warranty Deed from a Trust (Two Co-Trustees) to Husband and Wife / Two Individuals
- View Colorado Special Warranty Deed from Individual to a Limited Liability Company
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.