Download forms necessary for providing case management information to the court, including cover letters. USlegalforms.com, the forms professionals trust!
What is Case Management?
Case management in legal terms refers to the schedule of proceedings involved in a matter. There are various stages in litigation, such as the filing of a complaint, answers, the discovery process (interrogatories, subpoenae, depostions, etc.), and motions that occur before a trial is held or a decision is rendered. Each stage of the process has a scheduled timeframe in which it must be filed with the court or completed. When a complaint is filed and a case is assigned to a judge, the judge will often set forth a schedule for the submission or completion of the relevant pleadings, court appearances, and other matters.
Relevant legal forms include:
- Case Management Statement
- Case Management Agreement
- Case Management Plan Order
- Case Management Order
- Letter - Case Management Plan Order
- Case Management Checklist
- Stipulation Regarding Consideration of Judicial Collaboration Case Management Program
- Case Management Notification - Workers' Compensation