California Grant Deed from a Trust to a Husband and Wife
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This form is a Grant Deed where the grantor is a Trust and the grantees are Husband and Wife. Grantor conveys and grants the described property to Grantees. Grantees take the property as community property with the right of survivorship, as community property, as joint tenants with the right of survivorship or as tenants in common. This deed complies with all state statutory laws.
- View California Grant Deed from Trust to Two Individuals
- View California Grant Deed - Husband and Wife to a Trust
- View California Grant Deed from Two Trusts to Three Trusts.
- View California Grant Deed from Family Limited Partnership to an Individual.
- View California Grant Deed from Three Individuals to an Individual
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.