California Quitclaim Deed from Individual
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This form is a quitclaim deed from an individual to a grantee. The deed complies with the applicable laws in your state. A quitclaim deed is the simplest property transfer possible. The grantor relinquishes whatever claim he has on the property and conveys the claim to the grantee, who assumes ownership.
- View California Quitclaim Deed from Corporation to Two Individuals
- View California Quitclaim Deed from Husband and Wife to Corporation
- View California Quitclaim Deed for Family Trust to Two Individuals as Joint Tenants
- View California Quitclaim Deed for Individual to a Trust
- View California Quitclaim Deed from Husband and Wife to Four Individuals as Joint Tenants
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.