The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This is an Application for Assignment or Sublease, which is given to the Landlord by the current Tenant. The application asks that the Landlord allow the current Tenant to sub-lease his/her apartment to another Tenant who will then be making the rent payments to the Landlord.
- View Alaska 20 Day Notice of Material Noncompliance with Lease - 10 Days to Cure - Residential - Tenant to Landlord
- View Alaska 10 Day Notice to Landlord of Termination for Recurring Material Noncompliance for Residential from Tenant to Landlord
- View Alaska 14 Day Notice to Terminate Week-to-Week Lease for Residential from Landlord to Tenant
- View Alaska 14 Day Notice to Terminate Week-to-Week Lease for Residential property from Tenant to Landlord
- View Alaska 30 Day Notice to Terminate Month-to-Month Lease for Residential property from Tenant to Landlord
Review Package Review Package
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.