Kansas Deed Forms

U.S. Legal Forms™, Inc. provides Kansas for all your needs, including warranty deeds, quitclaim deeds, special warranty deeds and others.  Deeds are provided for individuals, corporations, Limited Liability Companies and husband and wife.  vary from State to State and the requirements are vastly different.  All forms are available in Word format. "Grantor" means the seller.

****Special Offer****: For a limited time, answer a few questions to help us locate the Deed for your situation and receive it for only $24.95. Learn More

Husband and/or Wife as Grantor(s)(Sellers)

Corporation as Grantor(Seller)

Individual(s) as Grantor(s)(Sellers)

Other Deeds

View all Kansas Warranty Deeds
View all Kansas Quitclaim Deeds

Important Supporting Documents needed in Kansas - Some States require additonal forms to be completed and recorded at the same time the deed is recorded. The additonal forms needed in Kansas are discussed below.
Real Estate Sales Validation Form must be filed with the deed unless an exemption is stated in the deed.
The grantee must also file a Kansas Real Estate Sales Validation Questionnaire with the deed. The form may be accessed at this link.
There are certain exceptions to the Real Estate Sales Validation Questionnaire.  See Kansas Department of Revenue at: http://www.ksrevenue.org/pdf/dir92-16.pdf

>Return to top

Other Kansas Real Estate Forms

>Return to top


Real Estate Deeds Law and Legal Definition