Commercial Lease FAQ
What are commercial leases?
Commercial leases are rental contracts for offices or retail space in malls, apartment buildings, shopping centers, warehouses, or other industrial spaces. Commercial leases stipulate conditions of leasing like the rental amount and period of leasing.
What are the different types of commercial leases?
There are two types of commercial leases:
- Commercial net lease: In commercial net leasing, the rent will be predetermined by the parties to an agreement.
- Commercial gross lease: In commercial gross leasing, a tenant is to pay taxes, insurance, and other charges, in addition to predetermined rent.
What are commercial lease agreements?
Commercial lease agreements are documents that stipulate lease terms and conditions for using a commercial lease property. Parties to a commercial leasing agreement are:
- A landlord who owns a commercial space or properties for rent.
- A tenant who rents the property.
For a real estate commercial lease agreement to be valid, parties to the commercial real estate office agreement must sign the agreement. When the parties sign a business rental agreement, the agreement becomes binding and enforceable.
What are the necessary clauses to be included in an agreement for leasing commercial real estate?
Lease clauses in a commercial office real estate agreement must specify the:
- amount of rent and security deposit;
- manner in which the commercial tenant can use the leased premises; and
- rights and responsibilities of the commercial landlord and tenant.
What are website lease agreements?
Website lease agreements are agreements that stipulate the terms and conditions to use a website. Just like taking an office space for lease, website leasing helps entities with limited resources, such as a small business, to take advantage of big websites. The website owner charges a fee for the services offered to the customer or lessor.
What are the points to be considered while selecting an office rent agreement from a commercial real estate online site?
US Legal Forms has professional online agreements and forms on commercial lease properties and lease for your business that can be easily downloaded. A well-drafted commercial lease space agreement will provide for:
- lease term
- location and size of rental office
- terms for subleasing the business property
- terms to renew the lease agreement
- whether written notice is needed for renewal or not
- rent amount
- security deposit amount
- other charges like insurance, maintenance charges and taxes
- mode of payment of rent and other amounts
Sample commercial property lease, commercial rental lease, office lease and similar forms are available on our website. Sample agreements on real commercial sale and leases are also available on our website.
These days we can also find online commercial real estate business listings, such as for sale commercial, office for lease, office space lease, office for rent, commercial properties for sale, office space for sale, buildings for rent, commercial property for lease, warehouse for rent, property for rent, commercial for rent, commercial for sale or buildings for sale. One must conduct due diligence and check the authority of the site before conducting commercial transactions.