Get MI PC 51b 2015
Iddle name, and last name (type or print) 1. I consent to change my name as stated in the petition filed on Date . Date Minor s signature In my presence, the minor who is the subject of this petition signed this consent before me. Date Judge Bar no. NOTE: A minor 14 years of age or older must sign a written consent in the presence of the judge before an order to change name can be entered for that minor. The written consent may be signed at the hearing on the petition to change n.
How It Works
How to fill out and sign JUDICIAL online?
The prep of legal papers can be costly and time-consuming. However, with our pre-built web templates, everything gets simpler. Now, creating a MI PC 51b requires at most 5 minutes. Our state-specific browser-based blanks and simple instructions remove human-prone mistakes.
Follow our simple steps to have your MI PC 51b ready quickly:
- Find the web sample from the library.
- Complete all necessary information in the required fillable areas. The easy-to-use drag&drop user interface allows you to include or move fields.
- Make sure everything is completed properly, with no typos or lacking blocks.
- Place your e-signature to the PDF page.
- Click Done to confirm the adjustments.
- Download the papers or print out your copy.
- Submit immediately to the recipient.
Use the quick search and innovative cloud editor to produce a precise MI PC 51b. Clear away the routine and make paperwork online!
USLegal fulfills industry-leading security and compliance standards.
#1 Internet-trusted security seal. Ensures that a website is free of malware attacks.
The highest level of recognition among eCommerce customers.
Guarantees that a business meets BBB accreditation standards in the US and Canada.
Highest customer reviews on one of the most highly-trusted product review platforms.