Get PA DL-16LC 2010
Statement of fact is a misdemeanor of the third degree punishable by a fine of up to $2,500.00 and/or imprisonment up to one year (18 PA C.S. Section 4904(b)). D ADDITIONAL INFORMATION Unless this document is being submitted by a Court of Record following sentencing, this form must be mailed to: PennDOT • Bureau of Driver Licensing • P.O. Box 68693 • Harrisburg, PA 17106-8693 Upon receipt, review and acceptance of this acknowledgment, PennDOT will send you a receipt c.
How It Works
How to fill out and sign pa license suspension form online?
Get your online template and fill it in using progressive features. Enjoy smart fillable fields and interactivity. Follow the simple instructions below:
The times of terrifying complex legal and tax documents are over. With US Legal Forms filling out legal documents is anxiety-free. A powerhouse editor is already at your fingertips providing you with an array of useful tools for submitting a PA DL-16LC. These guidelines, along with the editor will guide you through the entire procedure.
- Click on the orange Get Form option to begin editing.
- Activate the Wizard mode on the top toolbar to get extra tips.
- Fill in each fillable field.
- Be sure the details you add to the PA DL-16LC is updated and correct.
- Add the date to the record with the Date function.
- Click the Sign tool and make an electronic signature. There are 3 available options; typing, drawing, or uploading one.
- Make sure that every area has been filled in properly.
- Click Done in the top right corne to save the sample. There are several choices for receiving the doc. As an instant download, an attachment in an email or through the mail as a hard copy.
We make completing any PA DL-16LC much easier. Start now!
Experience a faster way to fill out and sign forms on the web. Access the most extensive library of templates available.
Use professional pre-built templates to fill in and sign documents online faster. Get access to thousands of forms.
USLegal fulfills industry-leading security and compliance standards.
#1 Internet-trusted security seal. Ensures that a website is free of malware attacks.
The highest level of recognition among eCommerce customers.
Guarantees that a business meets BBB accreditation standards in the US and Canada.
Highest customer reviews on one of the most highly-trusted product review platforms.