Get OK DHS 04AN347E 2011
as otherwise provided by the Oklahoma Adoption Code, before placing a minor for adoption, a complete written medical and social history report of the minor to be adopted shall be completed by: (1) the Oklahoma Department of Human Services (OKDHS); (2) a licensed child-placing agency; (3) the attorney representing the adoptive parent in the adoption proceedings; or (4) when the adoptive parent is not represented by an attorney in a direct placement adoption, the person placing the minor for adop.
How It Works
How to fill out and sign a form online?
Get your online template and fill it in using progressive features. Enjoy smart fillable fields and interactivity. Follow the simple instructions below:
The times of distressing complicated legal and tax documents are over. With US Legal Forms the entire process of filling out official documents is anxiety-free. A powerhouse editor is already at your fingertips offering you an array of beneficial tools for filling out a OK DHS 04AN347E. These guidelines, with the editor will help you through the entire procedure.
- Hit the orange Get Form button to begin editing.
- Turn on the Wizard mode on the top toolbar to acquire more tips.
- Fill in every fillable area.
- Be sure the details you fill in OK DHS 04AN347E is up-to-date and accurate.
- Include the date to the template using the Date feature.
- Click on the Sign button and create a signature. You can find three options; typing, drawing, or uploading one.
- Check each and every area has been filled in properly.
- Click Done in the top right corne to export the record. There are several alternatives for receiving the doc. As an instant download, an attachment in an email or through the mail as a hard copy.
We make completing any OK DHS 04AN347E more straightforward. Use it now!
Experience a faster way to fill out and sign forms on the web. Access the most extensive library of templates available.
Video instructions and help with filling out and completing Form
Use professional pre-built templates to fill in and sign documents online faster. Get access to thousands of forms.
USLegal fulfills industry-leading security and compliance standards.
#1 Internet-trusted security seal. Ensures that a website is free of malware attacks.
The highest level of recognition among eCommerce customers.
Guarantees that a business meets BBB accreditation standards in the US and Canada.
Highest customer reviews on one of the most highly-trusted product review platforms.