Get CT K-193A
Ial Condition (K-193) required as of October 1, 2002 must be completed by each licensed applicant and verified by a Certified Public Accountant. There are two calculations that must be completed from this sheet: 1. Current Ratio: This is the total current assets divided by the total current liabilities. This number should be 1.5 or greater, any lesser calculation will require review and a possible increased bond amount by the Department. 2. Quick Ratio: This is the total of the current assets.
How It Works
How to fill out and sign Applicant online?
Get your online template and fill it in using progressive features. Enjoy smart fillable fields and interactivity. Follow the simple instructions below:
The times of terrifying complicated legal and tax forms are over. With US Legal Forms the entire process of submitting legal documents is anxiety-free. The best editor is already close at hand supplying you with multiple useful tools for submitting a CT K-193A. The following tips, in addition to the editor will guide you with the whole process.
- Click the orange Get Form button to begin enhancing.
- Activate the Wizard mode on the top toolbar to get more suggestions.
- Fill every fillable field.
- Make sure the info you fill in CT K-193A is up-to-date and accurate.
- Include the date to the sample using the Date option.
- Click on the Sign tool and create a signature. You can find 3 options; typing, drawing, or capturing one.
- Re-check every area has been filled in correctly.
- Click Done in the top right corne to export the template. There are several options for receiving the doc. An attachment in an email or through the mail as a hard copy, as an instant download.
We make completing any CT K-193A simpler. Start now!
Experience a faster way to fill out and sign forms on the web. Access the most extensive library of templates available.
Video instructions and help with filling out and completing Calculation
Utilize our swift video guide for finishing Form in your browser. Turning to paperless is the only way to save time for more important tasks in the digitised age.
Use professional pre-built templates to fill in and sign documents online faster. Get access to thousands of forms.
USLegal fulfills industry-leading security and compliance standards.
#1 Internet-trusted security seal. Ensures that a website is free of malware attacks.
The highest level of recognition among eCommerce customers.
Guarantees that a business meets BBB accreditation standards in the US and Canada.
Highest customer reviews on one of the most highly-trusted product review platforms.