Get NM TRD PIT-ADJ 2020-2021
15. Net capital gains deduction. See PIT-ADJ instructions. 16. Armed Forces active duty pay. See PIT-ADJ instructions. 2018 PIT-ADJ NEW MEXICO SCHEDULE OF ADDITIONS DEDUCTIONS AND EXEMPTIONS We cannot accept statements instead of this schedule. New Mexico net operating loss. See PIT-ADJ instructions. Attach Form RPD-41369. Interest received on U.S. Government obligations. Federal net operating loss carryover. See PIT-ADJ instructions. Contributions refunded when closing a New Mexico-approved Section 529 college savings plan account and certain contributions rolled out of a New Mexico-approved Section 529 college savings plan account. 180280200 YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER Print your name first middle last Taxpayers who are required to make certain additions or who are eligible to take certain deductions or exemptions from federal adjusted gross income to compute New Mexico taxable income must complete this schedule. Please refer to the instructions when completing this schedule. NEW MEXICO ADDITIONS TO FEDERAL ADJUSTED GROSS INCOME Interest and dividends from federal tax-exempt bonds. Charitable deduction amount claimed on federal Form 1040 Schedule A for a donation of land to private non-profit or public conservation agencies for conservation purposes from which you were allowed the New Mexico Land Conservation Tax Credit. TOTAL ADDITIONS* Add lines 1 through 4. Also enter on Form PIT-1 line 11. NEW MEXICO DEDUCTIONS AND EXEMPTIONS FROM FEDERAL ADJUSTED GROSS INCOME New Mexico tax-exempt interest and dividends. Taxable Railroad Retirement Act annuities and benefits and taxable Railroad Unemployment Insurance Act sick pay. Attach Forms RRB-1099 and RRB-1099-R*. 11. Income of persons age 100 years or older. If you or your spouse is age 100 or older you must mark the boxes to claim your exemption* 11a* 100 or older 11b. Spouse 100 or older. 12. Exemption for persons age 65 or older or blind*. 14. Deduction for contributions to a New Mexico-approved Section 529 college savings plan*. 17. Medical care expense exemption for persons age 65 years or older. 19. New Mexico National Guard member life insurance reimbursements tax exemption*. 20. Taxable refunds credits or offsets of state and local income taxes from federal Form 1040 Schedule 1. 21. Non-resident U*S* Public Health Service members active duty pay. 22. TOTAL DEDUCTIONS AND EXEMPTIONS* Add lines 6 through 21. Enter here and on Form PIT-1 line 15. 10. Income of a member of a New Mexico federally-recognized Indian nation tribe or pueblo that was wholly earned on the lands of the reservation or pueblo of which the individual is an enrolled member while domiciled on that land reservation or pueblo. 10a* I am enrolled as a member of the nation tribe or pueblo. 10b. My spouse is enrolled as a member of the Indian nation tribe or pueblo. 180280200 YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER Print your name first middle last Taxpayers who are required to make certain additions or who are eligible to take certain deductions or exemptions from federal adjusted gross income to compute New Mexico taxable income must complete this schedule. Please refer to the instructions when completing this schedule. NEW MEXICO ADDITIONS TO FEDERAL ADJUSTED GROSS INCOME Interest and dividends from federal tax-exempt bonds..
How It Works
How to fill out and sign form pit adj nm online?
Get your online template and fill it in using progressive features. Enjoy smart fillable fields and interactivity. Follow the simple instructions below:
Have you been seeking a fast and practical solution to fill out NM TRD PIT-ADJ at a reasonable cost? Our service will provide you with a wide variety of templates available for completing online. It only takes a couple of minutes.
Follow these simple steps to get NM TRD PIT-ADJ prepared for sending:
- Get the sample you want in our collection of templates.
- Open the document in our online editing tool.
- Look through the guidelines to determine which data you must include.
- Choose the fillable fields and add the required info.
- Put the relevant date and insert your electronic signature as soon as you fill out all of the fields.
- Double-check the completed form for misprints as well as other errors. In case you necessity to change something, the online editor and its wide range of tools are available for you.
- Download the filled out template to your device by clicking Done.
- Send the electronic document to the intended recipient.
Completing NM TRD PIT-ADJ does not have to be complicated any longer. From now on comfortably get through it from your home or at the business office right from your mobile device or PC.
Experience a faster way to fill out and sign forms on the web. Access the most extensive library of templates available.
Video instructions and help with filling out and completing new mexico pit adj
Go paperless, fill in and edit your Form online using expert-made templates. This video will provide you with all the knowledge and know-how you need to start now.
Use professional pre-built templates to fill in and sign documents online faster. Get access to thousands of forms.
USLegal fulfills industry-leading security and compliance standards.
#1 Internet-trusted security seal. Ensures that a website is free of malware attacks.
The highest level of recognition among eCommerce customers.
Guarantees that a business meets BBB accreditation standards in the US and Canada.
Highest customer reviews on one of the most highly-trusted product review platforms.