Form preview picture

Get FL 12.982(f) 2018-2022

Married and the family wants the court to change its name. This form is not to be used in connection with a dissolution of marriage, paternity, or adoption action. If you want a change of name because of a dissolution of marriage, paternity, or adoption action that is not yet final, the change of name should be requested as part of that case. This form should be typed or printed in black ink and must be signed before a notary public or deputy clerk. You should file the original with the clerk o.

How It Works

litigant rating
165 votes
Get form

Experience a faster way to fill out and sign forms on the web. Access the most extensive library of templates available.

Video instructions and help with filling out and completing litigants

Find out about the easiest way to fill out Form on the web. Use our video guide to learn why going digital is the best way to handle paperwork in 2020 and beyond.

Get This Form Now!

Use professional pre-built templates to fill in and sign documents online faster. Get access to thousands of forms.

Keywords relevant to FL 12.982(f)

  • contendere
  • affirming
  • litigant
  • nolo
  • litigants
  • dissolution
  • adjudicated
  • bankruptcies
  • creditor
  • affirmed
  • adjudication
  • truthfulness
  • initialed
  • elects
  • designation
If you believe that this page should be taken down, please follow our DMCA take down processhere.
Ensure the security of your data and transactions

USLegal fulfills industry-leading security and compliance standards.

  • VeriSign logo picture

    VeriSign secured

    #1 Internet-trusted security seal. Ensures that a website is free of malware attacks.

  • Accredited Business

    Guarantees that a business meets BBB accreditation standards in the US and Canada.

  • TopTenReviews logo picture

    TopTen Reviews

    Highest customer reviews on one of the most highly-trusted product review platforms.