Get ND Affidavit Of Petitioner For Name Change Of Minor 2017
, the undersigned, being first sworn, on my oath state that the following is true to the best of my knowledge: 1. My full name is , and I am the Petitioner. 2. My relationship to the minor child is . 3. The full name of the other parent is and their last reasonably ascertained post office address is:.
How It Works
How to fill out and sign aff online?
The days of frightening complex tax and legal documents are over. With US Legal Forms the entire process of creating official documents is anxiety-free. The best editor is already at your fingertips giving you multiple useful instruments for filling out a ND Affidavit Of Petitioner For Name Change Of Minor. These guidelines, combined with the editor will guide you with the whole process.
- Click on the orange Get Form button to start modifying.
- Activate the Wizard mode on the top toolbar to obtain extra pieces of advice.
- Fill each fillable field.
- Ensure the data you add to the ND Affidavit Of Petitioner For Name Change Of Minor is up-to-date and correct.
- Include the date to the sample with the Date option.
- Select the Sign tool and create an e-signature. You can find 3 available alternatives; typing, drawing, or uploading one.
- Make sure that every field has been filled in correctly.
- Click Done in the top right corne to export the sample. There are various options for getting the doc. An attachment in an email or through the mail as a hard copy, as an instant download.
We make completing any ND Affidavit Of Petitioner For Name Change Of Minor much easier. Use it now!
USLegal fulfills industry-leading security and compliance standards.
#1 Internet-trusted security seal. Ensures that a website is free of malware attacks.
The highest level of recognition among eCommerce customers.
Guarantees that a business meets BBB accreditation standards in the US and Canada.
Highest customer reviews on one of the most highly-trusted product review platforms.