Get OR Form 13 Declaration Of Posting Notice Of General Judgment Of Name Change (Minor)
To DECLARATION OF POSTING NOTICE OF GENERAL JUDGMENT OF NAME CHANGE (MINOR) Proposed Name of Child Last, First Middle Petitioner/Guardian Ad Litem (Name of Adult) STATE OF OREGON County of ) ) ss. I, being first duly sworn, do hereby declare: Petitioner/Guardian Ad Litem A general judgment changing the name of the minor child as indicated in the title of this affidavit was signed by this court on: . Dat.
How It Works
How to fill out and sign expires online?
The days of frightening complicated legal and tax documents are over. With US Legal Forms submitting official documents is anxiety-free. The leading editor is right close at hand providing you with various useful tools for filling out a OR Form 13 Declaration Of Posting Notice Of General Judgment Of Name Change (Minor). The following tips, in addition to the editor will assist you with the entire process.
- Select the Get Form option to begin modifying.
- Switch on the Wizard mode in the top toolbar to obtain more recommendations.
- Fill in every fillable area.
- Ensure that the info you add to the OR Form 13 Declaration Of Posting Notice Of General Judgment Of Name Change (Minor) is up-to-date and correct.
- Indicate the date to the form using the Date tool.
- Select the Sign icon and make a signature. You can use 3 available alternatives; typing, drawing, or capturing one.
- Check once more each area has been filled in properly.
- Select Done in the top right corne to export the form. There are several choices for receiving the doc. An attachment in an email or through the mail as a hard copy, as an instant download.
We make completing any OR Form 13 Declaration Of Posting Notice Of General Judgment Of Name Change (Minor) much faster. Start now!
USLegal fulfills industry-leading security and compliance standards.
#1 Internet-trusted security seal. Ensures that a website is free of malware attacks.
The highest level of recognition among eCommerce customers.
Guarantees that a business meets BBB accreditation standards in the US and Canada.
Highest customer reviews on one of the most highly-trusted product review platforms.