Get MI PC 52 2016
NGE NAME Present first name(s), middle name(s), and last name(s) (type or print) 1. Date of Hearing: Judge: Bar no. THE COURT FINDS: 2. A petition for name change has been filed. 3. Notice of hearing was given by publication. 4. Each person for whom a name change is sought has been a resident of the county for at least one year. 5. The court has received the required criminal record report(s) from the Michigan Department of State Police. 6. has a criminal record. Name (type or print).
How It Works
How to fill out and sign 520d online?
The times of frightening complex legal and tax documents have ended. With US Legal Forms the process of completing legal documents is anxiety-free. The leading editor is right at your fingertips supplying you with a wide variety of advantageous tools for filling out a MI PC 52. These guidelines, in addition to the editor will help you through the complete process.
- Click on the orange Get Form button to start filling out.
- Activate the Wizard mode on the top toolbar to get extra tips.
- Fill out every fillable area.
- Be sure the data you add to the MI PC 52 is up-to-date and accurate.
- Indicate the date to the form using the Date tool.
- Click on the Sign icon and make an electronic signature. You can find three options; typing, drawing, or capturing one.
- Check each area has been filled in correctly.
- Click Done in the top right corne to export the record. There are many choices for receiving the doc. As an instant download, an attachment in an email or through the mail as a hard copy.
We make completing any MI PC 52 much easier. Get started now!
USLegal fulfills industry-leading security and compliance standards.
#1 Internet-trusted security seal. Ensures that a website is free of malware attacks.
The highest level of recognition among eCommerce customers.
Guarantees that a business meets BBB accreditation standards in the US and Canada.
Highest customer reviews on one of the most highly-trusted product review platforms.