Get DoL LS-202 1998
38. Official Title of Person Signing This Report 37. Signature of Person Authorized to Sign for Employer 39. Date of This Report Form LS-202 Rev. Oct. 1998 This report is to be filed in duplicate with the District Director in the appropriate district office of the Office of Workers' Compensation Programs and is required by 33 U.S.C. 930 (a). File form within 10 days from the date of injur or death or from the date the employer first has knowledge of an injury or death. Under the law all medic.
How It Works
How to fill out and sign controverts online?
Experience all the benefits of submitting and completing forms on the internet. Using our platform completing DoL LS-202 only takes a couple of minutes. We make that achievable by offering you access to our full-fledged editor effective at changing/correcting a document?s original text, inserting unique fields, and putting your signature on.
Complete DoL LS-202 in a few moments by following the guidelines below:
- Choose the template you want from the library of legal form samples.
- Click on the Get form button to open the document and start editing.
- Fill in all the necessary boxes (they will be yellowish).
- The Signature Wizard will help you insert your electronic autograph as soon as you?ve finished imputing information.
- Insert the relevant date.
- Check the entire form to ensure you have filled in all the data and no changes are required.
- Hit Done and save the ecompleted template to the gadget.
Send your DoL LS-202 in an electronic form right after you finish completing it. Your information is well-protected, because we adhere to the most up-to-date security criteria. Join numerous happy clients who are already filling out legal forms from their houses.
Video instructions and help with filling out and completing tweendeck
Our video guideline on how to fill in Form on the web will help you get the done task fast and efficiently. Don't bother, it takes only a couple of minutes from beginning to end.
USLegal fulfills industry-leading security and compliance standards.
#1 Internet-trusted security seal. Ensures that a website is free of malware attacks.
The highest level of recognition among eCommerce customers.
Guarantees that a business meets BBB accreditation standards in the US and Canada.
Highest customer reviews on one of the most highly-trusted product review platforms.