Get Accountability Form
Ip. Items Original Purchase Date ADDRESS: PETROLEUM FUND CASE #: Description of Major / Minor equipment items purchased for a cost greater than $500 (i.e. SVE/AS system, pump and treat system, stripper, pump, modem, canister, etc.). Indicate None if no Fund equipment is located on site. Cost (nearest $500) Currently in use at site. (Yes or No) Final disposition of equipment no longer in use. Date available for use at another site. CODE 1 2 3 4 5 6 7.
How It Works
How to fill out and sign purchaser online?
Get your online template and fill it in using progressive features. Enjoy smart fillable fields and interactivity. Follow the simple instructions below:
The times of distressing complex legal and tax documents are over. With US Legal Forms completing official documents is anxiety-free. The leading editor is already close at hand supplying you with a range of advantageous tools for completing a Accountability Form. The following tips, with the editor will assist you with the entire process.
- Select the orange Get Form button to start editing and enhancing.
- Switch on the Wizard mode on the top toolbar to acquire extra pieces of advice.
- Fill out every fillable area.
- Ensure that the data you fill in Accountability Form is up-to-date and accurate.
- Indicate the date to the document using the Date option.
- Click the Sign icon and create an e-signature. Feel free to use three options; typing, drawing, or uploading one.
- Be sure that every area has been filled in properly.
- Click Done in the top right corne to save and send or download the form. There are various ways for getting the doc. As an instant download, an attachment in an email or through the mail as a hard copy.
We make completing any Accountability Form much easier. Get started now!
Experience a faster way to fill out and sign forms on the web. Access the most extensive library of templates available.
Use professional pre-built templates to fill in and sign documents online faster. Get access to thousands of forms.
USLegal fulfills industry-leading security and compliance standards.
#1 Internet-trusted security seal. Ensures that a website is free of malware attacks.
The highest level of recognition among eCommerce customers.
Guarantees that a business meets BBB accreditation standards in the US and Canada.
Highest customer reviews on one of the most highly-trusted product review platforms.