Wyoming Life Documents Planning Package, including Will, Power of Attorney and Living Will
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
The Legal Life Documents Personal Planning Package contains essential life documents, information on how to organize life documents and other products. The documents in this package are State Specific.
This package contains the following forms:
1. Last Will
2. General Durable Power of Attorney for Property and Finances Effective Immediately
3. Statutory Advance Health Care Directive
4. Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Directive
5. Psychiatric Care Directive
6. Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets
7. Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets
1. Last Will - Complete this form to detail in writing your wishes regarding who is to receive your property at death and who will administer your estate. It also enables you to appoint trustees or guardians, if applicable.
2. General Durable Power of Attorney for Property and Finances Effective Immediately - This General Durable Power of Attorney is a general, durable power of attorney which is effective IMMEDIATELY. The powers granted to an Agent in this Power of Attorney are very broad. This Power of Attorney does NOT provide for health care services. This form complies with all applicable state statutory laws.
3. Statutory Advance Health Care Directive - This Statutory Advance Health Care Directive form allows you to express your wishes and desires if it is determined that your death will occur whether or not life-sustaining procedures are utilized and where the application of life-sustaining procedures would serve only to artificially prolong the dying process. It is a declaration that such procedures be withheld or withdrawn, and that you be permitted to die naturally with only the administration of medication or the performance of any medical procedure deemed necessary to provide you with comfortable care. You may also use this form to appoint a health care agent to make medical decisions for your if you are unable, donate organs, appoint a guardian, or appoint a primary physician.
4. Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Directive - This form is a Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Directive that states in the event you stop breathing or your heart stops, that you do not want resuscitative procedures performed on your behalf.
5. Psychiatric Care Directive - This Power of Attorney allows you to express your wishes regarding whether or not psychiatric restabilization measures be used in your treatment. "Psychiatric restabilization" means measures to restore mental function or to support mental health in the event of destabilization of mental health due to lack of appropriate treatment. This form complies with all applicable state statutory laws.
6. Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets -This Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheet is for completing information relevant to an estate. It contains questions for personal and financial information. You may use this form for client interviews. It is also ideal for a person to complete to view their overall financial situation for estate planning purposes.
7. Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets - This form enables you to document matters relevant to your life and personal planning such as the location of your important legal documents, relatives names, contact information, medical information, financial asset inventory and more.
- View Wyoming Organizing your Personal Assets Package
- View Wyoming Life Documents Planning Package with Organizer, including Will, Power of Attorney and Living Will
- View Wyoming Essential Legal Life Documents for Baby Boomers
- View Wyoming Essential Legal Life Documents for Newlyweds
- View Wyoming Essential Legal Life Documents for Military Personnel
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.