Wyoming Mutual Wills or Last Will and Testaments for Man and Woman living together, not Married with Minor Children
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
- $74.95 $63.71
- ADD TO CART
- Have a printed copy packaged and mailed to you
- Free shipping and printed on bond paper for your records
- $64.95 $55.21
- ADD TO CART
- Download Instantly & complete on your computer
- Start working on your document immediately
- $179.00 $152.15
- START NOW
- Our Professional Team will complete the document for you
- Completed and reviewed by a professional
This package contains two wills for a man and woman living together with minor children. It is designed for persons that, although not married, desire to execute mutual wills leaving some of their property to the other and that have minor children. Instructions are also included.
The wills must be signed in the presence of two witnesses, not related to you or named in the wills. If your state has adopted a self-proving affidavit statute, a state specific self-proving affidavit is also included and requires the presence of a notary public to sign the wills.
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.