The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Free Preview wa attorney
Description washington attorney
The Legal Life Documents Personal Planning Package contains essential life documents, information on how to organize life documents and other products. The documents in this package are State Specific.
This package contains the following forms:
1. Last Will
2. General Durable Power of Attorney for Property and Finances Effective Immediately
3. Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care
4. Mental Health Advance Directive
5. Statutory Equivalent of Living Will - Health Care Directive
6. Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets
7. Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets
1. Last Will - Complete this form to detail in writing your wishes regarding who is to receive your property at death and who will administer your estate. It also enables you to appoint trustees or guardians, if applicable.
2. General Durable Power of Attorney for Property and Finances Effective Immediately - This General Durable Power of Attorney is a general, durable power of attorney which is effective IMMEDIATELY. The powers granted to an Agent in this Power of Attorney are very broad. This Power of Attorney does NOT provide for health care services. This form complies with all applicable state statutory laws.
3. Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care - This form gives the person you name as your agent the authority to make any and all health care decisions for you in accordance with your wishes when you are no longer capable of making them yourself.
4. Mental Health Advance Directive - Statutory Form - This form designates individual choices concerning mental health care. These choices will be carried out in the event the individual creating the directive becomes unable to express his/her instructions and preferences regarding his/her mental health care.
5. Statutory Equivalent of Living Will - Health Care Directive - This is a statutory form that is provided for in the Revised Code of Washington. This form allows you to express your wishes and decision that your dying not be artificially prolonged under certain circumstances set out in the directive.
6. Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets - This Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheet is for completing information relevant to an estate. It contains questions for personal and financial information. You may use this form for client interviews. It is also ideal for a person to complete to view their overall financial situation for estate planning purposes.
7. Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets - This form enables you to document matters relevant to your life and personal planning such as the location of your important legal documents, relatives names, contact information, medical information, financial asset inventory and more.
- View Washington Organizing your Personal Assets Package
- View Washington Essential Legal Life Documents for Baby Boomers
- View Washington Essential Legal Life Documents for Newlyweds
- View Washington Essential Legal Life Documents for Military Personnel
- View Washington Essential Legal Life Documents for New Parents
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need washington personal planning packages, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.