30 Day Form
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Free Preview wa month to month
Description washington landlord tenant nonresidential leases termination
This form is for use by a Tenant to terminate a month-to-month non-residential lease. Non-Residential includes commercial, industrial, etc. property. Unless a written agreement provides otherwise, the Tenant does not have to have a reason for terminating the Lease in this manner, other than a desire to end the lease. A month-to-month lease is one which continues from month-to-month unless either party chooses to terminate. Unless a written agreement provides for a longer notice, 30 days notice is required prior to termination in this state. The notice must be given to the Landlord within at least 30 days prior to the termination date. The form indicates that the Tenant has chosen to terminate the lease, and states the deadline date by which the Tenant must vacate the premises. For additional information, see the Law Summary link.
- View Washington 10 Day Notice to Pay Rent or Lease Terminates for Nonresidential or Commercial Property
- View Washington Notice of Default in Payment of Rent as Warning Prior to Demand to Pay or Terminate for Nonresidential or Commercial Property
- View Washington Notice of Intent to Vacate at End of Specified Lease Term from Tenant to Landlord - Nonresidential
- View Washington Notice of Intent Not to Renew at End of Specified Term from Landlord to Tenant for Nonresidential or Commercial Property
- View Washington Notice of Breach of Written Lease for Violating Specific Provisions of Lease with Right to Cure for Nonresidential Property from Landlord to Tenant
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.