Washington Statutory Warranty Deed from One Individual to Two Individuals
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This form is a Statutory Warranty Deed where the Grantor is an individual and the Grantees are two individuals. Grantor conveys and warrants the described property to the Grantees. Grantees take the property was tenants in common, joint tenants with the right of survivorship, or, if married, as community property. This deed complies with all state statutory laws.
- View Washington Warranty Deed for Limited Partnership to Limited Partnership
- View Washington Warranty Deed for Husband and Wife Converting Property from Tenants in Common to Joint Tenancy
- View Washington Warranty Deed from two Individuals to Husband and Wife
- View Washington Warranty Deed Releasing Life Estate
- View Washington Warranty Deed from two Individuals to LLC
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.