Vermont Tenant Consent to Background and Reference Check
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This Tenant Consent to Background and Reference Check is a consent form to be signed by Tenant, permitting a background and reference check to be performed by the Landlord.
A criminal history background information check is the review of any and all records containing any information collected and stored in the criminal record repository of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the state Department of Public Safety, or any other repository of criminal history records, involving a pending arrest or conviction by a criminal justice agency, including, but not limited to, child abuse crime information, conviction record information, fingerprint cards, correctional induction and release information, identifiable descriptions and notations of convictions; provided, however, dissemination of such information is not forbidden by order of any court of competent jurisdiction or by federal law. Criminal history background information generally does not include any analytical records or investigative reports that contain criminal intelligence information or criminal investigation information.
- Vermont Residential Lease Application
- Vermont Commercial Rental Lease Application
- Vermont Apartment Lease Rental Application Questionnaire
- Vermont Salary Verification Form for Potential Lease
- Vermont Tenant Welcome Letter
- Spanish Residential Lease Application - Solicitud de Arrendamiento de Vivienda
- Vermont Landlord Tenant Forms page
- Vermont Landlord Tenant Forms Package
- Other Vermont Landlord Tenant Forms
- Other States Landlord Tenant Forms
Review Package Review Package
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.