Vermont Commission to Take Deposition
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This is a commission from the court to take the deposition of a person as part of a decedent estate case. A deposition is testimony of a witness or a party taken in writing, under oath or affirmation, before some judicial officer in response to questions or interrogatories. This is one of over 150 Official Probate forms for the state of Vermont.
- View Vermont Summary of Account of Executor - Administrator With Schedules A-J Attached
- View Vermont List of Interested Persons for an Intestate Petition
- View Vermont Motion to Appoint a Special Administrator
- View Vermont Motion to Appoint an Administrator D.B.N., C.T.A.
- View Vermont Notice to Interested Persons of Commencement of Probate Proceeding and Hearing on Appointment of Administrator for Intestate Estate Under Foreign Administrator
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.